A short spoof of the famous Geico Rhetorical questions commercial! ( There were a few errors at the begining but it’ still good! )
Best If: You want great customer service and low premiums.
You want discounts and coverage (even for your pet!) or good-driving rewards
2. Advantages of GEICO:
Low prices have always been GEICO’s number-one attraction. The company says its new customers report an average annual savings of $500 or more each year on their car insurance.
3. While Progressive is $104 cheaper annually than GEICO for drivers with very poor credit, GEICO’s rates for drivers with exceptional credit are $49 per year less than Progressive’s.
4. If You Want Convenience & Simplicity, You Should Get Progressive.
5. Best for customer satisfaction: Geico
Best for range of products: Progressive
Berkshire Hathaway Group
7. Progressive has an awesome Name Your Price Tool.
8. Progressive has more agents and prides itself on being innovative and tech-savvy.
9. Progressive uses a system of independent agents, which many customers like because they offer personal attention.
The secret to the company’s success, auto insurance analysts say, is spending vast amounts on advertising — $1.1 billion in 2012 — and nothing on agent commissions.
10. If you have a reckless driving or DUI citation on your record, GEICO may be cheaper than Progressive by as much as $573 per year. If your driving record is clean, the companies’ average premiums are similar.
11. Stand-alone gap insuranceGeico:
12. Progressive scores better than GEICO across: Coverage & Benefits, and Customer Experience. However, GEICO scores better on Pricing and Discounts, and Financial Strength.
13. If your main concern is rates, Geico may be more affordable.
14. GEICO insures SUVs for $54 per year less than does Progressive.
15. Usage-based insurance:
16. GEICO’s average 6-month policy for a 17-year-old is $244 less expensive than Progressive’s premium.